Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

iPad Comparison Chart


Wow! The other day, I sent out a simple e-mail and just happened to mention that Christmas was only 64 shopping days away, and, suddenly, I am flooded with e-mails asking for help in selecting technology products for Christmas gifts.

Since I am really a Kindergarten teacher disguised as a technology integrationist, I turned to my PLN for help, and one of the individuals I follow is Kim Komando. On her radio show she mentioned a comparison chart for individuals wanting to compare the iPad 2 to other options on the market, and I think that anyone purchasing such a device would find this chart extremely useful.

So, happy shopping, and, by the way, there are now only 53 shopping days until Christmas! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment