Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Down-For-Everyone-or-Just-Me??


OK folks! We just have to learn to use this one. Today was a rough day for the access points, hardware, or iBoss. I really don't know what the problem may have been, but, on occasion, everyone has to ask the question: is it just me and my computer??? And this site is better than the Magic 8 Ball!

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Down-for-everyone-or-just-me is a web site that will do the work of your local TIS, checking to see if that webpage is really down as opposed to being blocked or just loading so slowly that it might as well be a dead link. Also known as isup.me, pasting your evasive link in the empty box and hitting return will provide the answer you seek.

Oh....if it doesn't work, then please call for help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment